Checkout Operative/Administration - Value Centre North Road
Applications are invited for the role of Checkout Operative on a permanent, fulltime basis with Value Centre, North Road.
- Ensuring accurate, professional and speedy processing of customer orders through checkout.
- Handling money efficiently and accurately.
- Communicating effectively with customers and staff.
- Projecting a professional image at all times.
- Ensuring compliance with the Wholesale Standards Programme.
- Dealing with customer queries in a professional manner.
- Monitoring and reporting shortages in either stock or cash.
- Co-operation and participation in all Health & Safety and Security requirements.
- Customer service queries.
- Assisting with customer sales.
- Other associated duties as requested.
- Carry out administration duties as required
The suitable candidate should:
- Have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with customers.
- Have strong numerical ability.
- Possess excellent organisational skills.
- Have the ability to work both as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Possess product knowledge.
- Possess excellent IT Skills with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Be motivated and enthusiastic.
- Strong attention to detail is essential.
- Be dedicated and flexible.